SERVICES AND INFORMATION
- Monclova Township Monitor (Includes trash schedule) – Winter 2020 / 2021
- Monclova Township Monitor – Fall 2020
Forms can be fillable if you have the current Adobe Reader. This software is a free download at www.adobe.com. You may “Save As” or “Print” and submit your form to Monclova Township at 4335 Albon Road, Monclova OH 43542.
- Open Burn Permit Request – Contact Monclova Township Fire Prevention Bureau at 419-865-9423, ext. 2017; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; click here for a downloadable form.
- Records Policy & Fee Schedule click Records Policy; Records Request Form click here
- Reflective Address Marker click here for a PDF
- Road Closure Policy and Road Closure Request
- Zoning Forms – Found on this website under the Zoning Department page
- County Government – Lucas County News and information
- State Government – State of Ohio Government Info and Services
- Federal Government– U.S. Government’s Official Website
- Lucas Soil and Water Conservation – Abundant education on ponds, water quality, rain barrels, fish, rain gardens, butterfly gardens, etc.!
- Maumee, Ohio – JEDZ explanation
- Whitehouse, Ohio – JEDD I link to tax forms
COMMUNITY LINKS and INFORMATION
- · Anthony Wayne School District– www.anthonywayneschool.org
- Anthony Wayne Youth Foundation- www.awcommunity.com
- Garbage Collection Calendar for Current Year – Current Year
- · Green Waste Recycling Options – Yard Waste Options
- · Monclova Community Center – Historical Foundation; Community & Senior Center http://www.monclovacommunitycenter.org/mcc/index.asp
- · Monclova Post Office – located at the corner of Monclova and Waterville-Monclova Roads; closed during the weekday from 12:00-1:30 pm; 419-865-7061
- · Recycling Links – Click here for a list of acceptable curbside items.
- Visit Kroger in Waterville, The Anderson’s former location at Illinois Ave. .
- Recycling household waste (aka Household Hazardous Waste Program) by calling Lucas County Solid Waste Mgt. at 419-213-2230. Best Buy recycles household batteries in the drop off box in the vestibule. You can also take them to Battery Wholesale on Airport Hwy., 419-478-5704.
The Ohio State University Extension – http://extension.osu.edu/ Gypsy Moth Information; 419-578-6783
- · Safe Kids of Greater Toledo – Safety seat installation check, etc. http://www.safekids.org/in-your-area/coalitions/greater-toledo.html
- · Street Lighting Issues https://www.firstenergycorp.com/content/customer/service_requests/report-lighting-problem.html
PARKS & RECREATION
- Monclova Township Park System – Facility Use Application 2021 Partially Fillable, Facility Use Application 2021, Guidelines, Keener Park Layout, No layout available for Community Park